- Lagos (Above Minimum Wage)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Retail
The major task of a sales associate is to sell a company’s products. They are also responsible for ensuring that customers are aware of all the promotions that are going on at any particular time.
- Welcome customers with a smile as they enter into the store.
- Courteously ask customer how they can be assisted
- Provide customers with product information that they need
- Escort customers to the different sections in the store.
- Provide information on daily deals and promotions.
- Ensure that all products are well stocked and are easy to reach.
- Assist customers by taking down products that may not be easy to reach
- Provide information regarding each product and any discount offers associated with it.
- Make sure that work area and aisles are clean and shelves are dusted properly
- Respond to customers’ requests and concerns in a resourceful and polite manner.
- Ensure that all purchased items are delivered to the customers in a prompt manner
- Discourage shoplifting activities by constantly keeping a vigilant eye
- Arrange products on shelves in a tidy manner
- Pick and pack orders for shipping purposes
- Computer Literate.
- Update out of stock items in a timely manner
- Be conversant with Lagos transport system for swift delivery to customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have customer service knowledge
- Must have passion for sales.
- Must be coordinated
- Must be smart.
- Computer Literate
- Candidates MUST be resident in Lagos state (AJAH/ABRAHAM ADESANYA).
- Minimum of SSCE/OND.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
If you have not received a response within four weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.